54 Mooneys Road South, Currawang$865,000
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: Farmlet
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 107000 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
WINE OFF THE VINE & LARGE ORCHARD
LOCATED IN THE FERTILE AREA OF CURRAWANG & WITHIN THE CANBERRA DISTRICT WINE REGION THIS UNIQUE PROPERTY PRESENTS ITSELF AS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH ALL THE HARD WORK COMPLETE SO YOU CAN JUST MOVE IN AND ENJOY.
- COMPRISING OF A LARGE 12m x 9m COLORBOND SHED WITH KITCHENETTE & WAS DESIGNED FOR WINE PRODUCTION. PLUS THERE IS A LARGE 7m x 7m ADJOINING COLORBOND MACHINERY & STORAGE ENCLOSURE.
- FUNCTIONING MODERN BATHROOM WITH SEPTIC & HAS A GAS HOT WATER SERVICE.
- WELL ESTABLISHED ORGANICALLY CARED FOR FRUIT TREES.
- 2 DAMS, ONE WITH AN ISLAND REFUGE.
- PRODUCTIVE BORE & WORKING WINDMILL.
- POWER & PHONE CONNECTED PLUS MOBILE RECEPTION.
- 2 X 1.5kw WIND TURBINES FOR OWN ELECTRICITY GENERATION.
- 2 POLYTHENE RAIN WATER TANKS, A 22ft CARAVAN, TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT, 12ft TRAY TRUCK (NO REGO), RIDE ON MOWER, PUMPS ALL INCLUDED WITH THS SALE.
- CURRENT LIQUOR LICENCE & WATER LICENCES.
AN EXCAVATED HOME SITE IS READY TO BE BUILT ON WITH A PEACEFUL VALLEY VISTA.
REASONABLE PROXIMITY TO CANBERRA, QUEANBEYAN, BUNGENDORE & GOULBURN.
IF YOU WANT TO BE SELF SUFFICIENT &/OR FURTHER DEVELOP THE WINERY &/OR ECO-TOURISM CAFE, THEN MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THIS TREASURE.
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank
- Grey Water System
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great Personal Approach
Graeme Welsh truly deserves recognition for their ongoing work and dedication over the past few years. Graeme Welshes is a family owned, operated and independent agency that has been working in Goulburn and surrounds for over 20 years. This results in clear, concise communication amongst all employees. We have 20 rental properties with this Agency and they have taken the time to get to know all tenants individually. They are always upbeat, look for positive outcomes or compromises in difficult circumstances, and focus on the good. All requests are undertaken with a confident, graceful determination and working towards mutually agreeable outcomes for all parties. As they have taken their time getting to know the tenants, they are able to take a personal approach when it comes to communication or actioning requests. Quiet frequently, the Agents will attend the property to carry out small works to save tenant charges or additional maintenance costs to the Owners. Through their dedication, they continue to develop and foster relationships with tenants, landlords and the community affording further opportunities to all.
Testimonial from Dr Barbara Henderson Smith
Graeme Welsh Real Estate has managed my rental property in Goulburn since 2010. In the past eight years, the rental management team selected excellent tenants who looked after the house and grounds to a high standard and supervised every detail of the day to day running of the property, caring for the tenants needs and arranging for maintenance when required.
I decided to sell the property this year and could not have been happier with the service provided at Graeme Welsh. The property sold quickly at a good price.
I would recommend the team at Graeme Welsh Real Estate to anyone needing a property manager or looking to sell a property in Goulburn.