35 Victoria Street, Goulburn$325,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Semi-detached
- Land size: 467 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
RIPE FOR RENOVATION
Located a short level walk from Goulburn town centre, this federation semi-detached home has many of its original features including pressed metal ceilings, original architraves and skirtings, wide board time floor and fire places.
- The home in its current layout offers 4 large bedrooms, 3 with original fire places.
- Well proportioned lounge room with gas heating and an eat in kitchen to the rear.
- Covered outdoor area.
- Good sized back yard with rear lane access off Park Street.
- Garden shed.
- Original tessellated tiles on the front verandah.
This home is in need of new owners to restore it to its former glory. If you are in the market for a property with charming original features with great bones in a great location look no further.
For more details or to inspect contact Matthew Skillman on 0418 284 982.
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
More InfoDownload Brochure
Testimonial from Dr Barbara Henderson Smith
Graeme Welsh Real Estate has managed my rental property in Goulburn since 2010. In the past eight years, the rental management team selected excellent tenants who looked after the house and grounds to a high standard and supervised every detail of the day to day running of the property, caring for the tenants needs and arranging for maintenance when required.
I decided to sell the property this year and could not have been happier with the service provided at Graeme Welsh. The property sold quickly at a good price.
I would recommend the team at Graeme Welsh Real Estate to anyone needing a property manager or looking to sell a property in Goulburn.