15 Princess Street, Goulburn$700,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 10
- Property type: House
- Land size: 4926 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Located in Bradfordville this large renovated family home has it all with a large block of land and large shedding in a quiet rural feel setting and offers the following features:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Open plan layout kitchen, family room and dining areas.
- Living room is a light filled large space with study or bar area.
- Large main bathroom with seperate toilet.
- Bonus flexible space with external access perfect for a studio, craft room or children's playroom.
- Lovely covered outdoor area perfect for entertaining.
- Stay comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas heating.
- Located on a large 4926 m2 block of land perfect for an addition of a swimming pool or tennis court or just enjoy the space this property has to offer.
- Large powered and insulated shed 12 x 11m with 4 roller doors, two remote controlled, extra double garage 6 x 6m and carport.
- Potential for future subdivision (STCA)
This beautifully renovated family home has a lot on offer for the family and is a must to inspect so contact Matthew Skillman at Graeme Welsh Real Estate today to book your inspection.
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
More InfoDownload Brochure
Great Personal Approach
Graeme Welsh truly deserves recognition for their ongoing work and dedication over the past few years. Graeme Welshes is a family owned, operated and independent agency that has been working in Goulburn and surrounds for over 20 years. This results in clear, concise communication amongst all employees. We have 20 rental properties with this Agency and they have taken the time to get to know all tenants individually. They are always upbeat, look for positive outcomes or compromises in difficult circumstances, and focus on the good. All requests are undertaken with a confident, graceful determination and working towards mutually agreeable outcomes for all parties. As they have taken their time getting to know the tenants, they are able to take a personal approach when it comes to communication or actioning requests. Quiet frequently, the Agents will attend the property to carry out small works to save tenant charges or additional maintenance costs to the Owners. Through their dedication, they continue to develop and foster relationships with tenants, landlords and the community affording further opportunities to all.
Testimonial from Dr Barbara Henderson Smith
Graeme Welsh Real Estate has managed my rental property in Goulburn since 2010. In the past eight years, the rental management team selected excellent tenants who looked after the house and grounds to a high standard and supervised every detail of the day to day running of the property, caring for the tenants needs and arranging for maintenance when required.
I decided to sell the property this year and could not have been happier with the service provided at Graeme Welsh. The property sold quickly at a good price.
I would recommend the team at Graeme Welsh Real Estate to anyone needing a property manager or looking to sell a property in Goulburn.